School Logo

St Mary's RCVA Primary School

Growing Together in the Friendship of Faith

Get in touch


The Local Authority oversee all admission arrangements for our school including admission arrangements for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). All information can be found on the links below.

If you would like your child to attend our school please visit the Durham County Council website (shown below) for information regarding the school admission process and primary school admissions. To appeal against an admission decision visit: School admissions-appeals.

If you have any questions about our SEND Local Offer please contact the school and we will try our best to help you.



Admissions Policy

Applying For A School Place After Reception /  During The School Year

If you would like your child to join our school after Reception or during the school year, please contact school to inquire about places then follow the link below to the 'In Year Transfer Form' from the LA.

If we have space in the year group requested we will liaise with the LA to arrange a place.